Sunday, May 1, 2011

I'm back, lol

Happy Easter to everyone (I know, I know, bit late now, lol) . . . Hi All, well, I guess I'm just talking to Lynn here, lol, Hi Lynn :-) Sorry I've been absent from my blog for so long. The usual, life keeping me busy. But . . . I've finally worked out how to upload my Graphic Collections and some eBooks to my website . . . Hip Hip Hooray! It's still a slow process as I must design previews but slowly slowly I'm getting there. I hope to add my templates and create more of those also.
It took me over an hour to log back into my blog today as I forgot what email I used and then the email account that I 'thought' I used, well, I forgot that password also, LOL. I think I'm on track now. I'm just not cut out for all this web sharing stuff I think, ha ha ha.
Anyway, gotta go again. Just wanted to say hi and show you I am still alive and being productive (slowly and quietly, lol).
God bless you all and keep you safe always XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment