Saturday, August 28, 2010

Freebie CU photo

Hope you all are well. Just a gentle reminder that I am still alive :-) I'm sorry I've been absent from my blog for such a long time. I don't think anyone noticed anyway, lol. My family keep me extremely busy (4 teenagers and 2 littlies).
I see so many creative people with blogs giving away lots of beautiful crafty kits. I would like to start to give some freebies away myself for you to use for personal and or commercial use. I know how hard it is to be able to find the perfect image then discovering you're not allowed to use it due to copyright restrictions. My goal is to give away freebies without so many restrictions. Anyway, I'll see how I go. I have some cute budgie (birds) photos that I will share very soon. I just have to tell you that I have been interrupted 10 times just trying to type this out, lol, (make that 11). In the meanwhile, take a look at my eBay items for sale in My Store: http://stores.ebay.com.au/Designs-and-Stuff
As Arnie would say . . . "I'll Be Back".

No comments:

Post a Comment