Sunday, August 29, 2010

Commercial Use Freebie Photos

I'm back as promised in yesterday's post :-)
Here is just one of the photos you will receive (smaller size shown here):

Aren't they just so adorable? No, they are not real, lol, they are ornaments. There are 9 photos within the folder. You can use these for personal and/or commercial use. You can offer them as freebies on your own blog/website with credit back to my blog please. My terms folder is included within the download.

The photos are raw at 230dpi, 2304 x 1728 pixels. They are not perfect sharpness but they are good enough to work with a bit of manipulation and great for the web. You can use them as desktop wallpaper also :-)

Download for your PU or CU creations: http://www.4shared.com/file/WMxvnUYD/designs-n-stuff_budgie_photos.html

Hope you enjoy them. I've included a funny photo in there also. These budgies can get up to quite some mischief, lol. My 2 littlies created an animation with these budgies so I will upload that soon to show you :-)

I am going to try and come back every week or fortnight to share more freebies with you. In the meanwhile, come visit me to find some Graphic Collections for sale here:
http://stores.ebay.com.au/Designs-and-Stuff


Here is the animation created by my littlies with their dad. Not sure who had more fun, the kids or Dad, lol:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jules, What a super video from such a talented family! And thankyou so very much for your wonderful cd's and the extras, you are so wonderful and generous and I really do appreciate it. I'd to add your blog to mine and maybe do a post on your wonderful designs but only with your permission and I do not share files, so please don't worry.
    Again thanks for everything and I hope we can stay in touch..Oh and I am now a follower:)
    Love the butterflies they are super!!
    Lynn :)xx

    http://lynnsdesignercreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete