Sunday, February 15, 2009

Got any ideas?


















Well here I am again, writing my 2nd blog, still haven't a clue, lol. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and thought I'd add a funny image today. This is how I feel sometimes, lol. I found this on the net awhile ago in my travels.

The smell of smoke is pretty strong in Melbourne, Victoria today and my 16yr old has decided she's going there with some friends to check out the shops. I'm not too keen on the idea but try stopping a 16yr old, lol.

Hope you all have a super day and chat soon.

Has anyone got any ideas of what 'freebies' people would like to have? Perhaps Scrapbooking images? Background images?

1 comment:

  1. Don't get too excited, love - it's only me!

    Oh Jules, you crack me up! lol I love Jim Carey - did you know he's Canadian? Hey, me and the girls just found a new music artist that we absolutely can't get enough of... Lenka. She originated from Australia and is making quite a name for herself in North America right now. Have you heard of her?

    Sending you an email now - chat soon - much love!

    Dawn xxxooo

    ReplyDelete