Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

This is my very first block, ha ha. As you can see, I have no idea what I am doing so please have patience with me. I also have very little time due to my large family. Anyway, just wanted to touch base with you. If you have any ideas or anything, please let me know. If I don't reply, please again, have patience as I fumble my way through, lol. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL and hope everyone gets spoilt today. Here's something I found interesting about Valentine's Day: http://travel.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=654392 Have a super weekend and take care of yourselves and each other. Cheers from down under :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are just PRECIOUS!!!! I'm soooo glad you started a blog... yet another way for us to keep in touch!! I'm your first follower - Yay!

    You know how much I love you and hope and pray for an end to those terrible fires in your gorgeous country. I'm glad the weather has started to cooperate.

    Happy Valentines to you to my dear, I hope you're having a wonderful day! Check your emails - I'm sending you a treat!

    Much Love to you and your sweet ones, chat soon!

    Dawn xxxxxooooo

    ReplyDelete